Monday, December 17, 2012

Crocheted Basket

I picked up some odds and ends sale yarn.  Made a basket to throw them in and then sat and looked through dozens of patterns on Pinterest trying to decide what to make with the odds & ends that don't match.  I guess it doesn't matter, I just need to be doing something.    
 Still overcome with sadness.  The more I see and hear on the news about the shooting, the sadder I get.  The cruelty and meanness of some people to intentionally cause hurt, pain and suffering and to wait until the holidays.....there are no words to describe how despicable that is.

4 comments:

gelfling50 said...

I love this crocheted basket you did such a nice job on it...Did you say you got the pattern on pinterest I would love to try this myself...ty fo much for sharing your pictures bye for now Jacqueline

DVArtist said...

Love the basket.
Nicole/Beadwright

Barbara said...

Doing something helps, I understand.
Meditative hand work. We've heard of prayer shawls. I would call your lovely basket 'crocheting and praying'. Make some more, and keep praying our country can figure out how to prevent such things.

Marlene Brady said...

Thank you all so much. Barbara, you have said it so eloquently, thank you.