Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Bead Outing

A little bead crochet on the go.  A lovely trip to Bead World in Phoenix, Arizona where the owner, Lezli Goodwin was warm and welcoming.  I follow her blog "Beading the "Bead World" Way" where she generously shares many "how to's" for jewelry making.
 Several members of our local bead club car pooled to Bead World where we shopped for things we couldn't do without.  I needed some end caps to finish several of my bead crochet ropes and dutch spiral pieces.
When we were done shopping, we walked over to Lucy's Gluten Free Restaurant and on the way, we spotted this sign.  It was really a fun day.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Cute sign! I can only imagine how many things you couldn't live without. So neat to have a great shop for a field trip with friends!

Marlene Brady said...

Thanks Barbara. We have to drive quite a ways to a bead store. They keep closing. I order online quite often, but, it is really nice to have an outing with friends.