Monday, July 11, 2011

Do You Know What This Is?

I went GoodWill hunting again and found a plastic bag full of metal parts. I saw the round one and thought it would make a good bracelet form for polymer clay. It was half price and calling my name. While I was opening it at home and trying to figure out what I could do with the rest of the pieces after I used the round one, my husband said, "You know what that is don't you?" "Like you do?, I said rolling my eyes. And then he set them up on the counter and said, "I saw it the minute you opened the bag." He's gloating and I'm explaining that I am thinking with a "polymer clay" programmed mind and it wasn't fair.
After yesterday, that's why I need him around.......to literally show me love.

9 comments:

coltpixy said...

Awwww! How sweet!
Is it bad that when I see it I can picture it covered in hearts and flower canes? =)

Barbara said...

OHHH Wow! That is too darn incredibly cute, that your husband recognized the word "love" where you hadn't yet seen it. Of course, you were not thinking outside your "polymer clay box", but he was; and I love the direction his thought took!
Watta guy! :)))

Rhonda said...

LOL - LOL - LOL

This made me laugh so loud. OMG - that is hilarious. Gotta love the man.

Marlene said...

I know-right? He's hilarious.

Roberta Warshaw said...

This is great!

Stories They Tell said...

That is a great story and shows so well that we all have our "interpretation" of what we see based on so many variables.

Ms. Lahtidah said...

Awwww - He's a keeper! Just tell him to keep moving, else he'll be covered in clay!

Dieverdog said...

Puts me in mind of that song "Looking for love in all the wrong places" - or NOT! LOL What a funny story! Guess it shows what can happen when one gets tunnel vision. I've been there though and I get it for sure!

Anonymous said...

That story is too funny. That is exactly the kind of thing that would happen around my house too. I think with an artist brain and he thinks like a man, gotta LOVE him for it.