Monday, February 20, 2012

Bead Crochet Tribal Stripes

I am part of a group who have been bead crocheting with Judith Bertoglio-Giffin in an on-line string along called "Native Stripes". I was about half way through the project and realized I needed to order more beads. So, while I am waiting for delivery, I decided to do Judith's "Tribal Stripes" rope. I first saw this rope years ago and have always wanted to make one. I'm now on my second one in classic black and white. I'm also going to make her "Urban Stripes" rope, but am having a hard time deciding on my colors for that one. You can check out Judith's blog (click HERE) and read more about her bead crochet books and e-books. You can also see much of her work on my Pinterest board under "Bead Crochet" (the chef pointing to "Free tutorials...").

No comments: