Saturday, February 2, 2013

Knitted Scarf

 Size 10 knitting needles, 1 ball Feza Tokyo yarn, cast on 20 stitches and knit each row.  That's it.  How nice is that?  I wanted an uneven edge so I increased every once in a while as you can see, but I never went over 30 stitches.
Then I would decrease back to 25, then up to 30 and then down to 20.  Or you can leave a nice even edge of 20 stitches for the entire scarf, it is just as pretty.  I originally did not fringe the scarf, but then changed my mind and love it.  Just play.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

So much fun to be had with the awesome yarns out there these days! Increasing and decreasing is how I get the various size shapes with my knitted vessels. This is gorgeous as always, and I'm guessing it worked up quickly. :)

Kathy said...

I'm working on a Tokyo scarf right now!!! I LOVE how they turn out!

DVArtist said...

I like this very much.
Nicole/Beadwright