Sunday, July 15, 2012

Don't See Your Comment?

For whatever reason, my blog accepts some comments and not others.  I, myself, cannot comment on my blog anymore or "reply" and that frustrates the heck out of me.  I have removed word verification thinking that might help, but so far, nothing.  I am seeking help from Blogger, but in the meantime, I thought I would let you know that there is a glitch somewhere and that I am working on it.  I value your questions, input, feedback and opinions. Very much appreciated.  If you haven't seen your comment published or you have had problems leaving one, you now know why.  -Marlene

GOT IT FIXED!!  (I think)

2 comments:

Roberta Warshaw said...

I had that problem once where I could not comment on my own blog. I fixed it but now I can't remember how....sigh. If I remember, I'll let you know.

DVArtist said...

If this goes through change back to the old interface of blogger. I had to do this my self.
Nicole/Beadwright