Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Spoon Doll

An old spoon, some doo-dads....... Some craft wire.......
Some tubular peyote for the body, some netting for her skirt......
A little attitude and she screams, "Ain't Life Grand?"
A spoon doll I made inspired by one of Casey Case's spoon dolls. Mine is quite a bit different from Casey's (big surprise), but it says "me". Casey designed, developed and created Spoon Doll kits which she sells at the Bead & Button show in Milwaukee, Wisconsin each June. What would I do differently? Lower that belly button!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is SO creative! I can see it took a lot of work. Drilling the holes alone would have done me in. My hands don't do well with conventional tools. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

What a creative idea, Marlene. the wire work is awesome!

In the Light of the Moon said...

This is such a fun an creative piece.Bravo to you!Warmest Regards,Cat