Sunday, September 25, 2011

Beaded Sculptural Piece

Above shows the detail of the using peyote stitch to build small walls giving it a 3-D effect. This one is finally done. I'm happy with it. I usually have one or two of these beaded free form pieces going and when I'm in the mood, I can pick one up and not worry about where I left off in a pattern. I have one that I started 3 years ago and am still working on. I do like structured pieces, but abstract, free form art just makes my heart sing.

4 comments:

Rosy_les bijoux said...

Only one word: wonderful!
It took a lot of time and patience to do it...
I well know it:))

Great!

Its All About Creating said...

Rosy, thank you. This one was really fun.

Barbara said...

Loving your free form projects! No pressure there, and so delicate.

Its All About Creating said...

Thanks Barbara. I agree, no pressure. Just get lost in the process.