Saturday, May 29, 2010

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!

"It's All About Creating" blog is a year old today! I can't believe I really made it. I posted almost daily; missing a few weeks for a surgery and some time for a retreat. I am so proud of myself! This blog has brought so much joy into my life it's hard to put into words. The readers who made comments have encouraged me and touched my heart.
I'm as happy as a young girl at her first dance with her dance card filled. (Mine from 1962)
I've learned some great tips and tricks from other artists who were generous enough to share and been inspired by others' work. When I look back through this past year I can see that I have grown through my experience of blogging. I've met goals and challenges I didn't think I could and that's a biggie for me. I've shared feelings, taken risks and felt an affirmation through this process.
The best part has been making friends through blogging, emails, comments and forums. I sincerely thank you for being there through my failures and disappointments and my successes and joys. Thank you, thank you, thank you. - Marlene Brady
One year and counting.......(see you tomorrow)

5 comments:

bbdyevr said...

Congratulations Marlene!
I know you were working hard on this Blog to post every day and make a contribution "out there" in the process, and I do believe you have done that! More than anything else, though, in your drive for the blog-every-day goal, YOU have been rewarded the most, as you said, with the friends, learning from their comments, support and encouragement of your
wonderful talent.

One year, 50 followers, 66 countries,
and 3350 visitors...
WOW! Fantastic achievement girl!
Congrats, I am so proud of you!
HUGS!
Debi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Marlene! You do an awesome job at posting something new everyday...I on the other hand have not been able to post something everything day. You have to be very proud of yourself for a wonderful achievement! Wishing you many more successes with your blog and your art...you are a wonderful artist! Happy one year birthday!

Marlene Brady said...

Thank you Lupe and Debi. Really means a lot to me.-Marlene

Unknown said...

Happy One Year Blog Birthday, Marlene!! You are a wonderful and talented lady :) Keep up your wonderful work and sharing your beautiful art-filled vision! You go, girl!! Hugs!

Marlene Brady said...

Whytefeather...thank you.