Thursday, May 6, 2010

Scrap Clay Day

Circles within Circles. Eventually will join with large jump rings and attach to a chain. You know how you make all these sheets and they are so pretty, but you don't know what to make with them so you wrap them and stick them in a box? I cut out some circles and that sheet was done! I think I only have four or five other patterned sheets so that's not too bad (she said obliviously).
I did get some sheets of scrap clay from all that mess.
Some of it didn't want to cooperate, but in the end I took my time and I won. Thank goodness for an electric motor on my pasta machine because I never could have done this without it.
I just sat back and kept feeding it. So now what? Good question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your circles within circles...they look like they thrown in a paint spinner...really cool.